Innocent? .. Not really..

Couldn't find my shoes for few days..thought I have misplaced it somewhere. Found it today and OMG!! One of my dogs has torn it into pieces....!!!!! Well, not actually "my" dog coz they never really like me, neither do I. Not that I don't like them but I have been chased by them ( 4 of them!!) for too many times that I'm scared of dogs..hehe.. Just imagine my own dogs chasing and barking at me...haih..
It look soooo cute and innocent but how could it .....
3 Comments:
kakaka... ya wor, it looks cute~
I wonder why.....
Did you dogs chained up always?
I bet you never feed them lar~!
must be your parents or brothers feed them.
Yes, of course it's chained! Someone must have forgotten to chain it back the other day. There are 4 of them all together. If they're not chained, there will be "world war III" and I won't dare to go back my own house .. hahaha.. and YES, I do feed them, hehe... well...sometimes ;p
Post a Comment
<< Home