Sunday, December 04, 2005

Relaxing Weekend ... but Monday again!!

A reunion with uni mates today and most of them are still doing their masters. How nice ... to still be able to enjoy campus life and out of the stressful working life ... hmm ..maybe I should go back for masters?? Lecturer used to encourage us to do masters right after degree coz most would tend to cancel furthering study plans once start earning ... well, he's right. Who can resist the temptation of $$$ ...

Was again surprised by a friend's client today when was asked if I'm from Nepal!!! Oh, not again! No idea at all how they can ask such question ... This is the 2nd person asking me this question. I don't even know anyone from Nepal or have any idea on how the people are supposed to look like ...

Anyway, a relaxing but boring weekend. Boring coz I used to work on work stuff at home during weekends. Relaxing weekend without work stuff at all coz laptop is kept in the office ;p Don't intend to bring laptop back home anymore unless really really necessary...but that also means I have to share the pc with my bro/sis lor...

Monday again =( and time for McD trip!

4 Comments:

At Monday, December 05, 2005 3:13:00 PM, Blogger violet.亦雅 said...

hmm... ur bro is so geng, can eat McD everyday, but ask him dun eat tat often wor... :s

 
At Monday, December 05, 2005 3:32:00 PM, Blogger celesty said...

campus life always the best..=) but so sad..i'm going to graduate...

 
At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 1:43:00 AM, Blogger hlkoe said...

Geng? Hahaa..somemore, he takes his weight everyday!! Imagine that! Alway listening to him saying "yeah, I lost xxkg!" Cannot tahan him...

Ya, campus life is always the best ... Those were the good old days ...

 
At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 3:21:00 AM, Blogger Mengel T said...

=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!