Friday, May 04, 2007

QUIET PLEASE!!!

My ears have had enough! Don't always try to tell me stories I don't want to hear. And when I try to change the subject or try to end the conversation and continue with my work , don't break in and say "but wait, I have not finished telling you this". The most irritating part is that all these happen during working hours in the workplace!! I'm here to work and not to talk on personal topics or gossips! I wonder how one can have so much of energy talking non-stop for whole day...from face-to-face conversation to phone conversation...

How do I stop someone from talking too much?!

Dealing with someone who talks too much is really a huge problem .....

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 18, 2007 1:39:00 PM, Blogger K.T.Wong said...

Ah Blue~!

你被点名了! 请到我的部落去一趟!

谢谢哦~!:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!