First Day of 2006
First day of the year and I have slept most of the day... spent 2/3 of the day sleeping. Been so headache since coming back from BBQ at friend's place. Beer, wine, mixing with other hard liqour.... it must have been the drinks. Again, friends tried to make me drunk, not fully successful though ;p Don't really feel anything and was still able to drive home after that ... and them ... continuosly vomitting like crazy... Well, they just love drinking. But it's always good to gather with friends once in a while.
Seeing friend's photos taken in UK and Rome really made me feel like leaving everything behind ... jobs ... work ... family and go travelling ... It's definitely gonna be awesome to visit those nice, amazing and historical places of the world. But again, I don't have the luxury for that. Recently, a friend decided to quit the job and asked me to join her backpacking in Europe. But with all the commitments and responsibilities, I just can't. Dream is dream ; reality is reality.
So surprised to receive a bday e-card today. Surprised not because it's received a few days earlier but it's from a friend whom I have lost contact with since Form 5. Just can't believe it as that was really really long time ago. This friend must have gotten my email from the reunion dinner invitation list. There is this school reunion dinner early Feb which I don't feel like attending. No reason to attend as few close friends are not attending.
Took Panadol yet it doesn't seem working...headache still, not sleepy though ... How am I gonna sleep tonite ...
1 Comments:
Kakakaaa....
Ya la~
Drink more la~
Beer + wine + hard liqour worrr~!
*Live in fear*
Well, get well soon ^^
Post a Comment
<< Home